We're building the paperless office.
We are building the paperless office. Faxing was just the first target. We are going through every single process that requires paper and digitizing the workflow. We're eliminating the need for printers, scanners, fax machines, PDF editors and complicated electronic signature technology.
The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper / year. This is not only a massive market, but also a huge opportunity to do good in the world.
All of the opportunities listed below are for our San Francisco office.
Send your resume to jobs [at] hellofax.com.
Usability is core to everything we do. People love our product but we need to constantly strive to make it even better. Join us and build an experience that can impact millions of people.
- - You're passionate about design.
- - You care about our users and take pride in your work.
- - You think about an entire site, not just a single page.
- - You can design for the web, iPad and other mobile devices.
- - You don't think of design in isolation. It's part of an entire user experience.
- - You're based in the Bay Area and are okay with commuting to San Francisco.
What we offer:
- - A competitive salary.
- - Health and dental insurance.
- - Solid equity.
- - A big vision.
- - An awesome work environment.